Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'M SOOOO ADDICTED TO .... Crocheting!

:]  Unfortunately today I was blessed with getting the flu, so what to do on a Saturday night when you are puking your poor guts out?! Uhh basically crocheting! :] First i had found some string and was thinking about how bad I wanted to try to crochet! My grandma taught TRIED to teach me how to crochet, and i was a massive fail at it! Welllll to my excitement after I had crafted a friendship bracelet i was putting my string away and founddd... A CROCHETING HOOK hidden in the middle! Ca-ching!!! so for the last few hours i've been a crocheting freak.. And munching on ben and jerry's and gatorade! :] my latest creations?! A cute little bordered washcloth ( looks muchhh better in real life) A cute flower that somehow turned out alright, anddd my bracelet! :] Take a look!

 Not only did i play with the fun crocheting, i finally tried tissue paper heart wreaths, mine is tiny but it was fun and cute!!:]]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment