Tuesday, January 18, 2011

D.I. the new walmart?!

So here in Utah we have something called the D.I. , basically the new walmart! Just thriftier!!! :] Now i don't usually hop around the D.I. looking to find anything good, but surprise!!! I did! mommy dearest and i got into a new craft binge and decided to go on a hunt for treasures, low and behold the DI saved us! now here you can find your share of used as well as new! :] So i found 2 crazy cute candle holders, 2 little candle holders, a big green funky pitcher, and a few littler vases and jars, candles, some vintage looking frames and even a super cute tray all for under 20 bucks! So i ran home, dug out my spray paint and set to work!!! :] ha now i have a start on my home decor... now all i need is a casa of my own.. hmphhhh... oh and did i forget to mention the cute little santa decor i picked up.. Unfortunately i cannot claim the fame to this one, but for following holidays i sure will!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment